Monday 14 June 2010

More than a week?

How can I have not blogged for over a week? Crazy! Must be because dad's been hogging the computer. Mum and dad seem to be busy and I seem to be ending up in nursery more and more. It's OK, Sophie and Fran are great and Zoe seems pretty happy. Indeed, she out did me in the showing off stakes when Michelle came and babysat for us last Saturday night. She went nuts when Michell walked in the door. I was doing head-stands and she was doing bouncing and rolly-pollys round the floor!
To be honest it's bit of a nightmare getting on the computer to blog these days! Mum and dad constantly seem to ahve something to do and my blog is losing out! Well, it's not on.
While I think about it, Zoe can now climb the stairs. I kid you not. Now, this might sound cute, but, trust me it's not. How can I nick her toys and hide them on the stairs? I can't anymore. Come to think of it that might have been the catalyst last Friday to get her climbing. Hmmmm, cause and effect. An expansive subject I think. Might have to explore it further. Later! Here's some video of the girl climbing. God help us all!

No comments: