Friday 21 May 2010

End of the week

Its been a while since I blogged. I'm not sure why although I've been quite busy. Zoe's still crawling and chatting, non-stop! The weathers finally warmed up. Not that you'd know it from me. The picture is what I insisted on wearing today to go out. Dad told me it was going to be the warmest day of the year. Pah! What does he know? Well, as it turns out he was right, it was pretty warm out there. So I took my cardy off to get in the car.
My flowers look amazing. Mum's still claiming she's the one who got them looking like that, but we know the truth of it. I'm very proud of my handywork.
We were supposed to be seeing nanny, grandad and Jasper today but grandad is ill. I hope he gets better soon coz I want to see Jasper!
I got my hair cut with dad yesterday. He was very well behaved, bless him. But I was the one who got the sweeties! The hairdressers thought I was great and even let me dry my lolly with the hairdryer after I'd dropped it in some hair and washed it!
Today is really sunny now so I'm going to ride my bike in the sun on the terrace while Zoe has a sleep. It's strange but I don't feel like sleeping today. Maybe later. Byeeeee!

No comments: